Sewers Club jan. 2019

This is my second box from Sewers Club and so far I must say I like this box a lot.

They provide nice sewing projects that you will actually make!











What was in my box this month?

  • Tabitha Jane Reversible tote w/Shoulder strap pattern/directions
  • 6 fat quarters
You can watch my unboxing of this box here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCfjszD3PVw

Info about this box:

  1. Each month you are sent a new project to make
  2. There are two box options Sewers Club Box one with just the project the other with the project and added notion. ($5 more for this option)
  3. I personally purchase the box without the notion. I love notions but I have tons I don't need more right now!
  4. Current prices 23.99 for a box until Feb. 15 2019
  5. All NEW subscriptions will be priced at $26.95 per month and $35.45 per month (Notion Boxes). For subscriptions made on and after Feb. 15 2019.
  6. You can subscribe through my referral link: http://www.sewersclub.ca/?r=57976&s=5583 (you get $5 and I get $5)
Would I recommend this box?

  • Yes, it is a fun box! The projects are quick and easy to make.
  • Besides the totebag box I also received the December box which had a little wallet project.
  • So the items you get to make aren't only cute, fast, and fun. They are useful as well!

Will be sticking with this subscription for now.

 
Disclaimer: This box was purchased by me. All of my thoughts expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax