PreCuts Quilt Box Feb. 2019 Classic Box

New Box alert!!!






Last month I saw a couple videos of this box being unboxed. It looked like maybe a nice box but it was the modern box and I wasn't digging the pattern etc. I thought looking at the website wouldn't hurt and it didn't because I discovered they had more than just that subscription.


They have the classic box, the modern box, and the table runner club to subscribe to.


I could not find a video for the classic box anywhere last month. So I thought I would try it this month.  Im glad I did.


(Picture is from Precuts Quilt Shop site)


Jan. 2019 was their 1st released box and all they put out was a modern stash builder box.


I must say all in all this is my favorite crafting/quilting box that I am reviewing so far!


Here is a link to my unboxing: https://youtu.be/2fdnFT9D4wU




Quick musings/thought on items in the box:




A very nice professionally made brochure: This tells you everything in the box.


Aurifill 50W thread: value $3.15
  • Thread has a silk finish
  • White
  • Can never have too many spools of thread


Lori Holt Cute Cut Running Mat 5X8:  value $9.98
  • Blue on one side pink on the other so it is reversible
  • very useful item


Yes you can table runner kit by Lori Holt: value $40
  • I love this kit! 
  • It is cute!
  • Everything is included except backing
  • Comes in an awesome and cute reusable box!
  • I sell Jellies so it will be a very good product that will compliment my business!
  • Favorite item in the box!
  • Only negative thought about it:  They have a separate table runner club so did the people in that club also get the same table runner?


Thread Squizzors: value: $3.00
  • Orange or blue are shown on the brochure. I received an orange one.
  • They are cute and different
  • I have not seen or heard of them
  • Seems like a very useful item


Lori Holts Cute Cut Ruler  4and 1/2 by 8and 1/2: value $ 11.98
  • Another useful item
  • Seems well made


They list postage as another item: value $12.80
  • Don't know how I feel about them listing that in the brochure.
Final thoughts on this subscription box:
  1. I love it
  2. As I said above it is my favorite quilting box so far
  3. Do I recommend it? Of course I do! This is a very fun box to try.
  4. Really like this classic box so much more than what I have seen from the modern stash box
The big question: If you recommend it why are you not still subscribed to the box?
  • The only big thing that I dint like about the box is that it's $55 dollars a month.
  • That is a bit steep for me to do every month.
  • I was able to make the purchase this month as next month a fellow quilter in the house has a birthday. So of course this was an early birthday present. However that table runner is totally mine!!
  • I also wanted to see what the box was like before I purchased the next box.
  • They charge you before the next box goes out but it was easy to cancel before that.
If you would like to subscribe to this box please visit: precutsquiltshop.com


Disclaimer: I bought this box. All thoughts are my own.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax