Creative notions box Feature and thoughts

So I discovered this box several months ago. I got the boxes for September, October, November, and December. Again these boxes I bought for a gift. This time my gift receiver keep some items but then gifted other items.


This is a picture of what the cute box looked like.


Subscription cost is $35 a month.


In each box you received several fat quarters, thread, snips, a yummy treat, and/or other items. You also got a charm which after 6 months you got a bracelet, pin or something to put your charms on. Of course I didn't keep up with the subscription for that long so I never got a charm holder.


The box seemed nice and you got a lot of nice things but my friend and I were like what to do with these items. It would have been nice if in each box they had a kit to make something and not just quilting items. In one of the box there was a pattern but the fabric did not seem to work with the pattern.


Personally, I don't think the box was worth it. I have seen unboxings of creative notions after I canceled it and I think they have added more items in them. I don't think this box was right for me or my friend.


If you want to try it out go for it. I just wouldn't recommend the box.

Had fun trying it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax