Sew Sampler Feb. 2019

Here is a link to my unboxing: https://youtu.be/c1DnSTbOZs4


This is my second and most likely my last Sew Sampler Box. Its a nice box but I only see one thing I would really keep/ actually use here. The item (I will discuss them all below) is less than the value of the box so it doesn't really pay.

This months theme was topical oasis.










Quick thoughts on the items:

Sun Print Charm Packs by Allison Glass  $19.96 Value
  •  You got two of these packs in the box they are for making the pattern but I don't see myself making the pattern they sent.
 Mai-tai quilt Pattern $ 9.98 value
  •  Pattern is very colorful and different as you can see from my unboxing.
  • Its just not my style.
 Pineapple Quilt Block Foundation Paper $7.98
  •  I don't paper piece so again I don't see me using this item.

Add A Quarter 6" Plus Pink Ruler $8.98
  •  Its nice but again I don't see me using the item.
Alex Anderson 4-In-1 Essential Sewing Tool $18.98
  • It presses, Its a seem ripper, and can also "unsew" things! What's not to love?
  • Well made. Its wooden and seems durable/of good quality.
  • This is the item Im keeping!
Barn Block Recipe #11 $ 4.98
  • Again I don't see myself making this.

2 20% off coupons were included as well not sure if I will use these.

Recommendation:
  • I do not see myself sticking with this box like I said above. Its just not worth it.
  • If you think this type of box would be for you than go for it but I cant recommend it.


How to get this box:
Subscribe here:
https://www.fatquartershop.com/sew-sampler-quilting-subscription-box


99 cents to join and then 24.95 a month

All in all I did I have fun trying out this box!

Disclaimer: This box was purchased by me and reflect my honest views. I have not been compensated in anyway for this post.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax