Sew Sampler Box Jan. 2019

So don't you hate it when you have other crafters in the family and they take your crafting items! That's what happened to me before I got a chance to film an unboxing. Yet I still filmed one thanks to the informational card they put in the box which helped me supplement what was now missing.


You can view that unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG1aQV7W_uA 


Theme: Spool of Love


Items in the box:


Thoughts:


Pretty Little Snippets Honey Bun and Bonus Fabric Bonnie and Camille for Moda Fabrics
  • Jelly Roll
  • 2 Pieces of fabric for accent and outer border
Little Snippet 4X6 Notepad (same designer)
  • Cute little notepad
  • has lined paper  (I love when the paper has lines) (as a left handed person I need lined paper!)
Red Ruby Olfa Rotary cutter
  • Beautiful ruby color
  • says 40th anniversary
  • very useful tool
Le needle bird needle threader
  • Cute!
  • Shaped like a hummingbird
  • several colors available
  • I got the purple one in my box!
Theadology Acrylic Spool Charm
  • Guess you use it as a zipper pull or decoration
  • Not sure what I will do with it
Sew Mates! Wall hanging pattern
  • Makes a wall hanging that has 6 spools of thread for the picture.
  • Not crazy about it
  • Don't think I will make it, not my style
Barn Block Recipe #10
  • Makes a barn block square
  • Im not a big fan of this pattern either
  • Don't see myself making it
Favorite items in this box:
Fabric, Needle Threader, notepad


Overall:
 I liked this box it was very nice.


Recommendation:
  • Yes I would recommend it.
  • I will be sticking with this subscription


How to get this box:
Subscribe here:
https://www.fatquartershop.com/sew-sampler-quilting-subscription-box


99 cents to join and then 24.95 a month













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax