Quilter's Candy Box December 2018

This is actually my second Quilters Candy Box I didn't get a chance to review the October one.

I trying something different I filmed this unboxing.

Please view this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6it_JfM6nRU

This month theme was all black and white I wasn't really thrilled about any of the items.

Favorite item from this month's box: The chocolate.







Items in the box:

Quilt Pendant Necklace 

Thoughts:
  •  It was cute but just not my style. 

Quilt Block Socks by moda 

Thoughts:
  • Unique item 
  • I don't think  you would find these in stores that I know of 
  •  I do not see me wearing these. 

Two Urban Cottage Charm Packs by the Urban chicks

Thoughts:
  • Print is ok
  •  Im not exactly sure what I will do with these or how I would use them 
Magnolia Quilt Pattern
  • Looks easy enough to make 
  • Not the kind of pattern I see myself making
Milk Chocolate Caramels
  • 3 of them in their package 
  • My favorite item from this months box 
  • They were very yummy! 
Getting the box: 
  • You can subscribe to a monthly box or buy past boxes. 
  • To Subscribe its $ 46.95 a month 
  • $ 50.00 for past boxes  (So far they are all sold out except for December's) 
  • Website: https://www.quilterscandybox.com/
  • To buy THIS box featured here visit: https://www.quilterscandybox.com/shop/product/1945598066
I bought this box myself and all comments are of my own merit. 

Picture used from Quilters Candy Box website 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax