Fortune Cookie Soap Box May 2021

 New Box alert: 

Well new for me 


Fortune cookie soap 

Theme for the month: Soap Scouts. It was a Sailor Moon Inspired/themed box. For those who dont know what Sailor Moon was it was an anime (Japanese cartoon) popular in the 90s. 




What was in my box??

Unboxing: Fortune Cookie Soap May 2021 - YouTube

1. Moon Princess Fortune Cookie Soap 

2. Puu Toilet Spray 

3. Love-Me Chain Aloe me whipped cream 

4.Aqua Illusion OCD Hand Sanitizer 

5.Negaverse Deep Conditioner 

6. Fire Soul Wax Tart 

7. Sticker 

My Thoughts: 

Overall Im not sure that I will use anything in this box except the sticker. I like the price and I will give it at least one more try. 

I remember Sailor Moon and I did like the show but havent seen it in years. However I like the throwback theme. 

Would not recommend this specific themed box but I think the idea and site is fun and cant wait to see what the next one is! 

I purchased this box myself. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

IPSY Bag Jan. 2021