Four Bears Sticker Club June 2021

 I needed some stickers so I thought I would try out some sticker clubs. So these are new to me. 

Opening: Four Bears Sticker Club June 2021 - YouTube

What was in my package? 

  • card explaining this months theme 
  • postcard 
  • 10-12 sheets of stickers (I lost count) 
Thoughts: 
Overall I wasnt very happy with this subscription.
I love the mason jar stickers, raccoons, and silver circles. I will also keep the butterflies and tree house ones. 
The rest of the items I did not like 
I also was charged twice for the subscription before I even got anything.
I have canceled it. I might purchase some more items in there store but not interested in buying it every month. 

I bought this myself all thoughts are my own. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

IPSY Bag Jan. 2021