Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

 Items I received:  

  1. Just keep F*cking going mug 
  2. Fineapple Body Butter 
  3. Carpe F*cking Diem Collectable Sticker 
  4. Overthinking is my Jam Sharpie 
  5. Inhale the good shit Exhale the Bullsh*t tote
  6. Really Pretty Hair Ties
  7. Active Bitch Face Pouch 
  8. Dont Half Ass use your full ass post it notes 
While this box was fun most of the items in it I cant use. 

Items I liked.
2, 3, 4, and 6. 

2. Body butter is something you can always use. 
3. I can craft with the sticker 
4. I can always use a blue sharpie 
6. Hair ties always come in handy 

I will have to figure out what I do with the rest of the items. 

I will be putting up a few more reviews for this box I am really really behind on posts guys. 

This review/feature is long overdue. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPSY Bag Jan. 2021