Sewers Club Feb. 2019

My very quick unboxing of this box can be found here: https://youtu.be/y4xtt_pPJlA

This is one craft box I enjoy very much. Each month they send you a different and useful product to make.

This months box was An Amanda Jane Seven pocket work Apron.

This month the card and the fabric were all tied up in a bow. That was nice but packaging and stuff like that for the most part doesn't really affect my views. I know some though who that kind of aspect maters a lot. Still it was nice receiving my package like that.

Picture from sewers club site.

It contained:
  • A card telling you what was in the box
  • 27 inches of Northcott Fabric in Red
  • 32 Inches of Lets Go Glamping Fabric by Anne Rowan
Thoughts on items:
I liked the red fabric it was very nice. The glamping fabric is not my favorite print. I can use both fabric though and make the apron. I can consider this make practice apron. It would make a great gift.

This looks like a very fun and easy product to make.

If you would like to subscribe to the box use this link: http://www.sewersclub.ca/?r=57976&s=5583

When using that link you get five dollars off and I get 5 dollars so it is a win, win for everyone!

Disclaimer: I purchased this box. My views are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax