Lip Monthly December 2019

Time for another new unboxing this time it is Lip Monthly Image result for Lip monthly



I tried this box because I was curious about it and I had a discount.

I purchased the box/package for $5. Its price is $12.95. So I thought it was a good deal.

What did I get? 

To see the items you can view my unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yK2IuA9lec

Items: 
  • Cute bag/pouch 
  • Card 
  • Peony Butterfly Butter Lip Scrub 
  • Doop Lip Gloss in Peak 
  • Lord and Berry Liner in Supreme Green 
  • Model Illusion Lip Liner 
Overall thoughts: 
I was disappointed in this package. Even getting it for the discount I do not think it is worth it. 
  1. The bag was cute but not my style. 
  2. The Lip, and Liners I do not see my self using. 
  3. The Lip gloss I will use. 
  4. I do think that the attached sharpener on the Model Lip Liner is very cool. 
I have canceled my subscription and will not be subscribing again. I also am so very unimpressed with this package I can not recommend it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax