Birchbox December 2019

Image result for birchbox"
I had heard of Birchbox and had wanted to try it.

I found a discount on facebook (as I did with Lip Monthly). With this discount I got 2 boxes for $15 dollars.

The package: 

My two boxes came in one big box and then the two boxes were both in separate orange boxes that said yes! and then the box itself.

Here is a link to my box 1 unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHA8mdQyA8
Box 2 unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDnmAVzibw

What was in the box? (Box 1) 
  • Two cards
  • Love Shampoo 
  • Vera Bradley Vanilla Se Salt Sample vial 
  • Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Envious sample 
  • Derma-e Norishing Rose Cleansing Oil 
  • Marcelle Hydra-C Energizing hydrating gel 
  • Love Conditioner Sample 
  • Blush Duo in Papaya don't preach from the beauty corp 

What will I use? 
  1. The Shampoo 
  2. The Conditioner 
  3. The blush 

Box 1 Thoughts:
  • The final box it came in was nice and could be reused as a gift box. 
  • Was disappointed that most of it was samples 
  • I didnt know that vera bradley made perfum. So I learned something new. 
What's in box 2? 
  • Beauty Protector Protect and detangle 
  • Oribe Supershine mosterizing cream 
  • Beautaniq Butter Lip and Check Balm 
  • Marcelle Mascara 
  • Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm 
Box 2 thoughts
  • Same sentiments as my first two points from box 1 

What will I use? 
  1. The detangler 

Overall thoughts: 

So I will admit I didn't realize that this box was mostly samples or smaller size products. Since its only sample size and smaller items I can not really recommend this subscription either. I also am kind of angry that they are sending things that say not for sale and then selling them to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax