Fabfitfun December 2019

I received this box today but think its a December box.
Image result for fabfitfun
I got this box because fabfitfun is normally 49.95 but I got this box for 9.99 however I think its a smaller box.

Here's the link to my unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13SGOroG7A

What's in it?:
  1. A magazine/pamphlet thing
  2. Whish Firming Sleep Mask 
  3. ettika necklace 
  4. lavido body lotion 
  5. Yumikim bag 


Thoughts: 
  • The items in the box were nice but I was expecting a few more items at least. 
  • I can see myself using all of the items except the magazine and sleep mask. 
  • The necklace is short and says it cant be exposed to sweat (what everyone sweats, that makes no sense). However the necklace is nice and cute so I will keep it for now. 
  • The bag is nice and cute too it is a light pink and will get dirty easily with use but again I will keep it. 

Final verdict: 
It was fun to try but I am not subscribing to this. I can not justify 49.95 even for a bigger quarterly box. If you think you would be interested tried it out but its not a box for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax