AdoreBox Mystery Bag December 2019

Image result for Adore boxRecently I receive on email about $3 mystery bags from AdoreBox, (https://www.adorebox.com/) I had seen some videos of unboxings etc. I knew this box was a beauty box so I thought I would try it for something different and you couldn't beat that price.

I am not sure what I subscription cost as I was unable to find information on the site.

Here is the link to my unbxing/unbagging: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEU4PBJ8Afs

How did it come?
It was sent to me in a plain white envelope. I would have shown you guys if it was something fun.

What was in the bag? (In no particular order)
  • Packing ship
  • Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb (Mask) (3.99)
  • Maybeline New York Cover Jolt lip paint in Red-dy or not ($7.99)
  • Styli-style eyeliner in green
  • Cover Girl So Lashy blast pro mascara (10.99)
  • Lancôme Juicy Tubes (Lip Gloss) ($15)
  • Strawberry Lip Lotion (6.00)
  • Measurable Difference Slanted tip tweezer ($23.00)
  • Absolute Oil Control Tissue pack ($7.99)
  • CRC Double Ended brush ($5.99)
  • Perse Blush In Organza (12.99)
Thoughts:
In all honesty I was disappointed with this bag. I was hoping for some new and different brands. As you can see from the list I got several things that I could go buy at the store.

One buys a box or a bag for something different, a surprise and they expect to see things they haven't seen before.

Another issue is I don't see my using most of these items. Here is what Im keeping:
  1. The lip lotion
  2. The Lip gloss
  3. the blush
The rest of the items Im not sure what to do with yet...

Final thoughts:

If you like beauty a lot and can't go to the store all the time this might be a box/bag for you.
However they do not sell this specific bag anymore, it is sold out I guess.

I will say for the price $3 plus 4.34 shipping I did get a good value. Prices listed above or what they sell the items at in their shop.

Will I subscribe?
No, I do not see me subscribing to this box. That's one good thing about this mystery bag I was able to try it out before I subscribed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax