Creeper Crate October 2019 Hocus Pocus

I am a huge Hocus Pocus fan! When I saw Creeper Crate had this box I had to buy it.

You can view my unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrswTMA9Bxc

Items in the box: 

  • Card listing items 
  • Spellbook notebook 
  • Life Essence Soap 
  • Sanderson Sisters Shirt 
  • Ride or die Shirt 
  • Film Poster 
  • Sticker 
  • Mug 

Thoughts:

Most of these items were interesting and unique.

I was very surprised I got to shirts!

Items I will use: 
  1. The soap. I love that it is shaped like a caldron. 
  2. The shirts 
  3. I will keep the film poster and hang it up 

Final thoughts: 
Not sure what I will do with the other items I did not list above but I will figure out something (and I did since it took me so long to get the post up, sorry about that).

This box does not offer subscriptions anymore and I bought this box as a one time box. If you like the items I would check out Creeper Crate to see if they still have the items.

This is my second CreeperCrate so I would recommend them in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax