Medusa's Makeup: Unicorns, Mermaids, and Goddesses June 2020

 Today Im reviewing another box: Medusas makeup 

The theme for this box was Unicorns, Mermaids, and Goddesses from June 2020. 

I bought this as a past box. It cost 22.95 

Their boxes are vegan and cruelty free. 

unboxing video can be found here: https://youtu.be/hN18XCuSqJs

What was in my box?: 

  1. Lipstick form Emily Alexandra Comestics in the color remie. 
  2. Lavendar moon bath salts 
  3. Eye Shadow/Pigment in the Color Medusa 
  4. Unicorn Kiss Lip Balm 
  5. Glitter Handle eye shadow brush (Bonus Item) 
Thoughts: 

Items I will be keeping/using: 
  1. Bath Salts: These sound like they will smell very good and I like baths. So this item is perfect for me. 
  2. Lip Balm: I like lip balm and this smells amazing 
  3. The Brush: I love the handle. Its unique and will stand out. 
Items I dont like or wasnt too crazy about: 
  1. The eye shadow: Its black and I just dont think it is for me. 
  2. The Lipstick: It looks like a nice lipstick. The color I got was like a bright barbie neon pink I wont wear a color like that. I thought this was really cool that it had like a mermaid scale design to it and a mermaid on the tube. However with that design in the lipstick it would make me not want to use it because of that uniqueness. 
Overall I liked this box. I thought it was nice and I am thinking about subscribing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax