IPSY Welcome Bag Jan. 2021

 I am pretty sure that I have reviewed IPSY here on my blog before and I said it wasnt for me. After hearing about new improvements etc I figured I would try the bag again so I bought the welcome bag and monthly bag. together it cost me around $37 dollars for both. 

Unbagging video here: https://youtu.be/flaxyfg_P3c



What was in my bag?: 

Bag was drawsting as you can see in video. 

  1. Buttah skin cleanser 
  2. Kate Summerville goat milk moisturizing cream 
  3. Laruce Beauty Check and eye brush set 
  4. Anastasia of Beverly Hills Lash Brag Volumizing Mascara 
  5. Doucce Cosmetics Freematic Limited Edition Smokey Eye Palette
Thoughts :

The products that came in this bag were nice and had MSRP worth alot more than what I paid for the bag but I am not really in love with anything. The only thing maybe would be the brush set but with its MSRP of $150 (?!) I hate to ruin them. 

Final thoughts: 
 Im going to let you be the judge on if you get this bag or not. For me I dont love it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax