Medusa's Makeup: Birthday Box August 2020

 Another Medusa's Makeup box review. 


This was another past box I bought for 22.95. Its theme was Birthday box. 


Wipe was not in my box or listed on the card but was shown in picture. 


My unboxing video: https://youtu.be/XUTlMuvPiwc

Whats in it? 

  1. 10 free chemistry nail polish 
  2. Medusa Makeup Pink Sponge 
  3. Liquid Eyeshadow in the color ava. 
  4. Metalic Pink Check brush 
  5. Metal AF lip gloss in the color I want to rock. 
Thoughts: 
I liked the last one but this back wasnt so great. I think the products look great and are most likely of good quality but I dont see myself using any of them. 
  • I dont use nail polish
  • I dont use those pink sponges 
  • I dont use liquid shadow and its really not my color 
  • I love brushes. However the handle on this one I do not like. 
  • I like lip glosses but again I am not crazy about this color. 
From reviewing many boxes sometimes it like that and you are not going to love everything. I still am thinking about subscribing. I would recommend this company and their boxes overall. This one just wasnt for me but I have more coming so we will see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax