Ginger Red Coffin December 2020

 Today Im trying a new box again! 

It is called Ginger Red Coffin. 

Ginger Red Coffin Calls its self "subscription box for the obscure" 

I got this as a past box so it cost me: 39.99. Shipping was free. 

Subscription costs 34.99

Here is my unboxing video on youtube: Ginger Red Coffin Dec 2020 - YouTube 


What was in my box?: 

The theme for the box was Seasons Creepings. 

  • There was a card that had the theme on it and then a list of items with values on the back. 
  • There was an art card with Krampus and the front and then story on the back 
  • Santa Skull Hair Bow
  • Grave Heart Lip Slick 
  • Seasons Creepings Air Freshener 
  • Cookies for Krampus Lip Scrub 
  • Spooky Holiday Charm Bracelet 
  • Creepin it real bookmark
  • Black Obsidian Tumble W/info card (stone) 
  • Seasons Creepings Custom Pot Holder 
Bonus Items 
  • Black Candy Cane (Oreo Flavor) 
  • Chocolate Cookie Recipe Card 
Thoughts: 
This book had quite alot of stuff it it! 

Items I did not like 
  1. The bow (just not my style and im not a big bow person) 
  2. The Grave Heart Lip Slick (I like that I got makeup in this but I do not like the color it is like a neon purple) 
  3. Black Obsidian stone (its nice but what will I do with it) 
Items that were meh:
  1. The air freshener (I just dont really use them scent is pine) (I did not love it did not hate it) 
  2. Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (it was nice but I dont see myself making it) 
  3. Seasons Creepings Pot Holder (Not sure if I will use it) (I dont hate it and it is well designed) 

Items I loved: 
  1. Cookies for Krampus Lip Scrub (This says 2 oz but the thing looks huge and its gingerbread)! (I can always use lip scrub) 
  2. Spooky Holiday Charm Bracelet (it had Christmas and Halloween Charms and gave me Nightmare before Christmas Vibes and I adore it) (Best item I thought in the box)! 
  3. Creepin it real bookmark (I am a bookworm please visit my book blog at The avid reader (tarmyblogspot.blogspot.com) (I thought the artwork on the bookmark was adorable. 
  4. The Oreo Candy Cane (its a candy cane its an oreo whats not to love)? 
Final Thoughts: 
I really liked this box. It was fun. I think it was worth the value to. I would highly recommend it. I might try another past box. I dont know if Im ready to subscribe just yet however. 

So if you would like to try the box here is there link: Ginger Red Coffin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax