Witch Casket June 2019

So Im trying a new box: Witch Casket 

Image result for witch casketYou can watch my unboxing here: https://youtu.be/8WquLMPwCDc

Each month you are sent several items.

Items in box:
  1. Sleep and Meditation Mist Kit
  2. Deep Sleep Charm Bag Kit
  3. Witches Sanctuary Wall Hanging
  4. Magick Enamel Pin
  5. Natural Sleep Aids Partchment Scroll
  6. Protection Incense Sticks
  7. Jade Facial massager
  8. Black Skull Spoon
  9. Green Chalcedony Tumble Stone
  10. Purple Through-Colored Spell Candles
  11. Cherry Lose Leaf Tea
  12. A6 Art Print

Thoughts on items:
  • The Kits were both very easy to make. Ease of use is always a great feature for any product.
  • Loved the wall hanging. It is cute and different.
  • Pin: not my style
  • Scroll was a very interesting read. Will refer to it many times in the future. It is a very useful item.
  • Incense: Smells good but I don't see me using them.
  • Massager: Don't see me using
  • Spoon is cute not sure how I can use it though
  • Stone is nice and interesting but don't see me keeping I know someone who could use it though.
  • Spell candles also wont use
  • Cherry tea: I love tea! Have tried this. It was very good.
  • Art Print was very pretty will be keeping as well.

Final verdict:
  • Liked this box and will try it again.
  • I do recommend it.
  • You get a lot of items in the box it is a good value.
Disclaimer: I purchased this box. All thoughts are my own. Witch Casket picture is from Google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax