Witch Casket July 2019

My second Witch Casket review is here!
Image result for witch casket

Watch the unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJAR_f8bx34

Items in box:
  1. Divination Dice and Cards
  2. Altar Cloth
  3. Candle
  4. Protection Charm Bag Kit
  5. Casket Crew Enamel Pin
  6. Pentacle and other Protection Aids Scroll
  7. Die Cut Sticker
  8. Rough Cut Selenite Wand
  9. Lucky Dragon Hyson Loose Leaf Tea
  10. Incense Sticks
  11. 2 Art Prints
  12. The day after this box came I also received a necklace in the mail that they had forgotten to include in the box.

Thoughts:
This box was a real let down all gray and dull compared to last months box which was interesting and purple. Seems each box has a color theme. I will say that the box smelled amazing to me this month. I will be keeping the candle, scroll, and tea. Everything else not sure what to do with. I will figure out something.

Not crazy about the necklace either.

Final verdict:
This month I can not recommend. You still do get a lot of stuff but if you are like me and just like learning about witchcraft etc. Then a lot of this stuff does not work for you. Like I said before this box just feels gray and dull.

I am getting one more box because I was not able to cancel my subscription in time. It has been canceled and I do not see me subscribing in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax