Annie's Hook and Needle Club: Kit of the month club

Trying a new kit of the month club.

I've been wanting to learn Crochet for some time now. So I am trying some yarn boxes/kits.

I chose this one because I was able to get an offer on Facebook for my first kit for $1.99 + tax and shipping of course.

You can see me opening the envelope/unboxing it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyoyIIHI3iY

Things in the envelope
  • A receipt
  • A Stich Guide
  • The kit
What is this month's kit?

This months kit is Learn a Stich Dish Cloths

It contains:
  1. A book/leaflet with directions for 3 dishcloths. There are patterns for crochet and knitting. That is a nice feature to have because I do know how to knit.
  2. 3 skeins of yarn: one blue, one orange, one green.

Thoughts on kit:
I like it and cant wait to try and make these.

Would I recommend these kits?

If you have a coupon go for it, otherwise skip it. After this first kit I canceled my next kits since it was going up to 19.99 a month. I think that is expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax