Witch Casket August 2019

Last blog post for Witch Casket as I have ended this subscription.

View my unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEQDti30NMU

Box Contains:
  • Little Book of plant magick
  • custom bamboo eco pen
  • Live life in full bloom Pouch
  • Wooden Elements Ammulet in Pouch
  • Elemental Candle Kit
  • naturally magic enamel pin
  • connect with nature parchment scroll
  • Mugwort
  • Green Chert stone and Info card
  • Loose Leaf Tea Mint Green Tea
  • Insence sticks Nadita wood spice
  • Art Print
Thoughts on box:

This box was better than July's, I will say that. I still was not in love with this one.

Items I will actually use/keep from this box:
  1. The pen
  2. The pouch (my favorite item)
  3. The tea
  4. The art print
These items are very useful or I just liked them a lot.

Issues with this box:
  • It's expensive. Over $40 for people in the U.S.
  • They need better directions or descriptions for items as I thought: the candle kit was to  make candles it was not. I don't know what mugwort is (its just like lose powdery dust in the envelope) What do I do with it?
  • Their monthly card reading and discussing their items is printed so tiny it is very hard to read.
  • As you can see from my unboxing, the box itself was beat up. It looked like someone has punched it. It was not me. I received it that way.
  • The box was in an envelope thing so I hope it was not put in there like that. I will say my other boxes were not in bad shape.

Would I recommend this box?

No. I ended my subscription to this box. August was my last box. It is true you do get many items, however if you are not going to use them or don't know what they are or how to use them then you are wasting money.  I do not see me trying this box again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax