Sewers Club

This is my review for the April 2019 Box.

What was in my box?
  • A card telling you the items are in the box. The card also tells you what the project is for the month
  • There is a picture of the finished project and on the back the pattern to make it.
  • A little bag that includes two pieces of Velcro
  • four fat quarters from Gingerbread bakery

What is the project for this month?
A roll and go placemat and napkin


You can view me unboxing this box here: https://youtu.be/32k_jap44wo

My thoughts:
Im not impressed or excited about this months project. Im thinking about maybe unsubscribing but I am not sure yet.
This is certainly a project I haven't heard of
I don't feel however that were get much in the box for the price.
However I will say that the fat quarters are very cute.


If interested in subscribing, please visit this link: http://www.sewersclub.ca/?r=57976&s=5583


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax