Pinchme Box

This is a box of free samples.

You can view my unboxing here: https://youtu.be/gMVR58CoypI

The box was very hard to get open but I liked the look of it very cute. (The blue one).







What was in my box?
  1. Four ads for various items three of which were for things in the box. There will two coupons only one I will most likely use. 
  2. Lumify Eye redness relieve eye drops: It is a sample size bottle I do not think I will use it.
  3. Native Deodorant: Coconut and vanillia scent , its tiny only .35 oz. Will most likely keep and used this one. 
  4. Can of Fancy Fest Gourmet Naturals: Natural Wild Alaskan Samon and shrimp recipe This will come in handy! One of my cats I know will enjoy this very much. 
Thoughts on box: 
It was free. That's always good but was not impressed so don't think I will try this site again. Not to mention that this site doesn't work for me anymore.

Would I recommend it? 

If you want to try a free box go for it the next one should be offered around the 12th. I however would not recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax