Nerdy Post Feb. 2019

I love Doctor Who. When I saw this box I new I had to get it!

Here is the link to my unboxing video: https://youtu.be/J2htcJnB7eM

Nerdy Post is a site that sells a monthly subscription box. They also sell past boxes and items. That is how I found this box. I bought it from past box section in their store.

This is called the Doctor Who ultimate box. Which is to include all items listed on card.

The box costed $34 and free shipping.

An ultimate Nerdy Combo in the monthly subscription is 38.90

They have many options to chose from. the least priced subscription starts at $9.95.

You can check nerdy post out here: https://nerdypost.com/collections/subscriptions

What's in my box?
  1. A shipping recipt
  2. A card explaining what is in the box: On the back of the card it has artwork with a quote. The artwork is neat this box is all about unique fandom artwork. However I am not a big fan of the quote and I find the lettering rather hard to read.
  3. Never be Cruel Print: This is pretty cool I can read the artwork and love this. It would be great to put in a classroom.
  4. Bookmark: Ten on one side Rose on the other. This is where they are leaning against the wall. It is well done but I just cant Ten is my favorite and this bookmark brings so many feels.
  5. Sticker: Time is not the boss of you: Its cute but what do I put it on?
  6. Am I being weird post card: I love post cards but the point of this card is to be color it. I cant do that. Not also crazy about this artwork either.
  7. Its not the time that matters mini print: Its ok but not my favorite
  8. Character cards: I love these! Each card has doctor 1-13 on it. War doctor is included which is cool but where are 10.5 and Doctor Donna (the actual 1st female Doctor in my eyes) I miss Doctor Donna...
  9. Sonic Screw Driver Pin: Its nice but not sure again what I would put it on. 
  10. That deep and lovely dark foil mini print: Neat but again not in love with the artwork
  11. Tote bag: My favorite item it is so cute and funny
  12. Regeneration Energy Soap:  This is neat and creative. It is also a useful item. Its organic. Smells like citrus.
There was supposed to be a tshirt but it wasn't in here. (Update contacted them was told the tshirt was not supposed to be in the box).


Final thoughts on the box:
  • Overall it is a cute and unique box. I wish there would have been a better balance between New who and classic who items. I prefer classic who.
  • Was disappointed that I did not get a shirt. Also it is very confusing they that they didn't list the tshirt which they didn't when buying it I guess. Its listed on the card though. I also have watched other youtube videos after I received it of the ultimate box and they got shirts. They should explain this better or take the item off the card.
  • When I dealt with the person from customer service about a shirt not being there, I felt like being penalized for not buying the box when they sent it out. One should not be penalized for not subscribing. I just wanted to try out the box.
  • Youtubers please specify you received the Ultimate Combo Box. If there is a shirt in your box.
  • There are also no combo boxes in the store. They most likely ran out of them which is fine, but just thought I would point this out
  • Some maybe wondering if I was disappointed a bit in some of these items why did I get them? The answer is because the pictures wernt posted yet. However even if they were I think I would have still tried out the box it is so different seeing items for yourself.


Would I recommend it?
    My 1st reaction was yes. However, after the confusion and update. I will have to say no. I am paying $34 for mostly paper.


Disclaimer: I paid for this box all thoughts are my own. Picture is from Nerdy post site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax