Creeper Crate July 2018 Items

I recently discovered Creeper Crate while looking for unique boxes. The stuff looked great. I thought I would look at past boxes to try things out.

Was I excited when I found out they had a Vincent Price Box from July 2018!

I love Vincent Price, he is one of my favorite actors. Of course I needed this box, unfortunately not all of the items where available. The pin was sold out and the t-shirt was not available in my size.

Here is the link to my unboxing of the items I got: https://youtu.be/qcs2TvAdDXo

Now since I bought the items I knew what was coming but I was still so excited!!!

My box came as a white box that said Creeper Crate (in a coffin) and then the box was spattered with blood it was really cool!

Items in my package/box:

  • A card that thanked me for my order. When I turned it over it had Randy's Rules for surviving a horror movie. The card was hilarious and unexpected but I loved it.
 Now on to what I actually bought:
  • The Inventor Iron on Patch by Demonic Pinfestation  RV: $ 12  
This patch was so cute! Edward Scissorhands is one of my favorite movies so this was a must have!

  • Master of Menace soap by dearg bath and body Rv: $8  
It is a big bar of soap that is shaped like Vincent Price's head. I love it I kind of don't ever want to use it but I don't know how long soap last for lol.

The smell is great Apples and Bourbon. Such a sophisticated scent just like Vincent Price was such a sophisticated and amazing actor. So this is fitting I think.

  • Vincent Price Art Print by little shop of gore Rv: $7
 I love this it is well done. I can't wait to display it in my classroom!


Picture Above is from Creeper Crate site. Shows all items that were available in their July box.

Final thoughts:

I would love to try a Creeper Crate Subscription one day. Its just the current theme they have I am not interested in but I will check back as I loved all the products I received. I thought they were all very well made.

Final verdict:
Will certainly try their subscription one day. Their April box is American Horror Story that is just not my thing. If you love that show go for it. I would highly recommend their items.

A box looks to be $60 for crypt size and $32 for their smaller box.

Single item prices vary.

You can check Creeper Crate out here: https://www.creepercrate.com/

Disclaimer: These items were bought by me, all thoughts are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax