Sophie & Toffee Build Your Own Box

Today I am reviewing my products I got from Sophie and Toffee. They sell resin craft supplies.Sophie & Toffee – Referral Codes

Here is the link to my slideshow unboxing I did on instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/CDAAiijnYtz/

What was in the box:
  • 1:1 Resin
  • cat silicone mold
  • kitty trinket dish mold
  • orange dye
  • Heart trinket box mold
  • Sakura Trinket Box Mold
  • Hard resin
  • white alchol ink
  • compact mirror mold
  • stain remover
  • sealer
  • Galaxy Cats graft kit
  • freebie bag
  • Pearl shimmer pigment dye
Thoughts on the items:
Overall I thought items were nice and of good quality. I wish the Galaxy Cat kit would have come with directions because im a beginner. The black stuff that was included in the kit was horrible and just put holes in items. I had several mess up items.

The items that came out well I was very impressed with and will be trying this company again.

I got a freebie bag of items worth $5 however more than $5 dollars worth was in there.

I received: 

  • a sticker sheet 
  • some little cups and plates (for projects I guess) 
  • teal colored dye 
I got this bag because my purchase was over $50. 

They have different build your own boxes you can buy: 

A $38 dollar one 
A $50 Dollar One 
A $70 dollar one 

Whats cool with this is for example I purchased the $70 box but got $100 worth of products in my box. 

All their boxes work that way. 

If you want to try resin crafting I certainly would check this company out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax