Crafts Kitsune Box August 2020

Another resin box!

Today Im reviewing Crafts Kitsune August 2020 box!
Craft Kitsune - Product/Service - 149 Photos | Facebook
The theme was desktop accessories

Link to my unboxing: https://youtu.be/8I-al5LroJ8

What came in my box? 

  • A mat to work on 
  • a booklet about the theme and this months projects 
  • a mold to make a desk organizer 
  • a mold to make pens 
  • ink for inside the pens 
  • a spoon for mixing 
  • a pin 
  • dyes 
  • measuring cup 


Thoughts
This box was ok I liked it better than the Resin and more box that I reviewed. I see myself actually making some of this stuff. I just not sure Im sold on this box just yet. For the things they sent I think I will need more resin.

I am getting Septembers box because they renewed me before I forgot to cancel. So we will see what comes.

Right now I recommend it over the Resin & More Box but I wouldnt say its your go to resin box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax