Nadine West #1

Nadine West is another styling service I have decided to try.

The service is for women. In my shipment I received 5 items. According to their website it states "a pink package can contain anywhere from 4-6 pieces".

Why I wanted to try this service?
1. I was curious about it, never heard of it but watched some youtube videos and thought I would try.
2. Trying new things is fun!
3. On their website they have a code to wave the shipping fee! So it was free to try!

What's in the pink package?

A prepaid mailing label.

Nadine West is different from other services, in that you are to reuse the packaging your shipment came in to send items back. So be careful when opening! You just stick the label over the other one put your items back in and your done.

Its an easy and nice feature to be provided with so thanks Nadine West!

A price list.

This list what all your pieces are called and how much each item costs.








The items:

These pictures are from the Nadine West feedback page as my camera was horrible distorting colors again and some things didn't fit so I couldn't take pictures of those on of course.

Regina top (light blue): Wow! 31.49
 
 
This top was an XL. I am a plus size girl but it did fit. The criss cross pattern over my chest. Just looked horrible and showed way too much (hence one of the reasons for a stock picture).  Top was also way too pricy.
 
Keep or return?
Returning
 
 
 
 
Erica Top (navy): Woah! 27.99
 
This top was a plus size. I believe 1x. It fit me well and would look nice for work. I was just like meh when I saw it on. Its ok but nothing really unique. It also seems a bit expensive for that top.
 
Keep or returning?
Returning
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress Demi Sleeve Blue: umm... 28.49
 

I love dresses with pockets. They are great for work. I also love this shade of blue.What I don't love is when you are trying on something and it goes over your head but not the rest of you. I also didn't love the price on this dress bit much in my opinion.
 
 
Keep or return?
 
Returning, of course. (Might have keep if it would have fit and been a lower price). 
 
 
 
Kala's Love gold necklace: hmm... 21.99
 
Bit pricey for a necklace, wasn't my style and a bit short. Just wasn't digging it.
Keep or return?
Returning, just not me.
 
 
The Healing Component gold bracelet:  Not bad 11.49

While I wish the price could be a tad lower in price, this isn't as bad compared to some of the other prices.  I like bracelets this one was ok. Not much to say about it. It was just ok.
 
 Keep or return?
Returning
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Overall thoughts on Nadine West:
 
Wasn't wowed or impressed by the items in general but would be willing to give the service another shot.
 
Prices
 Some of these prices I thought to be very high. However compared to another service I tried (see that post here on my blog) the prices were cheaper more or less. Compared to maybe shopping for these items in the actual store they would most likely be cheaper. However I could not find most of these brand.

 
As I said above I would be willing to try this again. If you would like to check Nadine West out for yourself here is a link: https://www.nadinewest.com/


Grade I would give them:
As of now I would have to give them a C. I wasn't impressed with most of the items. It seemed like they didn't listen to what my size was as well. Also not sure about the brands. However there is always room for improvement that is why I'm not writing them off just yet.
 
 
Disclaimer: All of these reviews are my honest opinions. In no way was I compensated by Nadine West for this review.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax