Chapstick Lip Shield 365

I recently received this product to test through the Influenster Voxbox Program and I would like to tell you about it.

All season protection & moisturization for year-round exposure to the sun, wind and cold

With SPF 50+, helps protect from the sun’s damaging UVA/UBV rays

Visibly improves the appearance of lips and contains the antioxidants CoQ10 and Vitamin E.


My review:
chapstick is a product I have used for a long time and it has not dissapointed this product was no exception. It did what it promised. It goes on smooth and clear and doesnt leave any residue. it is a convient carrying size for on the go use and it is a great price. I would highly reccomend this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax