Aveeno Body Wash

Recently I recieved Aveeno Body Wash form The Influenster Voxbox Program. I would like to thank them for the oppurtunity to try the product out and letting me review if and I would also like to tell you about the product.

Product Info:

Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to help replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free and hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.


Where to Buy

Available at most drug stores, grocery stores, and retailers near you!
Suggested retail price $5.99 - $8.99




Visit www.aveeno.com to check out all the great body, face, and hair care products by AVEENO® that help reveal your naturally beautiful skin and hair!

My review:
This Product was great. It worked well, it did everything it promised and made my skin feel great!
The packaging on this product was nice and eye-appealing and it came in a nice little travel size for easy on the go use which I liked. It was also an easy product to apply and use. I would highly reccomend this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax