Bath and Body works Fine Fragrance Mist

I recieved this product from the Influenster VoxBox Program and I would like to thank them for letting me try it and review it.

Here is product info:

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist

NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:
- Be Enchanted™
- White Citrus
- Cherry Blossom
- Coconut Lime Breeze
- Into The Wild™
- Dark Kiss™
- Black Amethyst™
- Sensual Amber™
- Midnight Pomegranate®
- Carried Away™
- Forever Sunshine™
- Secret Wonderland™
- Black Raspberry Vanilla
- Pink Chiffon
- Paris Amour
- Twilight Woods™
- Sweet Pea®
- Moonlight Path®
- Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Country Chic™
- Warm Vanilla Sugar®
- Sea Island Cotton®

Where to Buy:

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists: $14.00
www.bathandbodyworks.com

My review:
I always love Bath and Body work Products (expecially Cucumber Mellon which I wish they would bring back!) and this body mist did not disappoint. The fragrance I received was Paris Amour (which I love anything that has to do with paris) this mist had a nice, elegant smell and was easy to apply and the scent doesnt over power which is always a good thing. Now the price for a full sized one of these is not so great but considering it is alot cheaper than other perfumes it makes it seem like a bargain. Now a smaller size mist cost 6.00 which isnt too bad. I would have to say that I do reccomend this product or any other Bath and Body Works Product because they are great and good quality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax