Blog Feauture: imPress Press on Manicure

Recently I recieved imPress Press on Manicure through Influensters VoxBox program.
I would love to tell you about this product because I think its a good quality product even though I wasnt crazy about it.
First here is a link to their website: http://www.impressmanicure.com/

product info: imPRESS Press-On Manicure

This changes everything!
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

I thought this product was good like I said but I also wasnt crazy about it. I liked the color (110 Joyride) but im not really a person who does nail stuff so I kind of found it hard to do. I might try it again for a special ocassion or a week when I have a special occasion (because it says it last up to a week) but I dont think I would use stuff like this on a regular basis. 









imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax