Annies Holiday Quilters Club

I thought I would try another kit from Annie's again.

Today I am trying Annie's Holiday Quilters Club

I do not remember the price but I did get it discounted.

Here is the link to my unboxing/unenveloping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M10Y3GRPWCE

What was in the envelope? 

  1. A kit to make muti holiday hot pads. 

Thoughts:
  • Seems like a nice kit. 
  • Something that  will actually be made. 
  • I did not open the kit because I am gifting it. 

Would I recommend Annie's Kits?
Overall I would have to say no. I do not think you get that much for what you pay.

Am I keeping this subscription up? 
No. Even though I liked the kit, as I said before. I do not think its worth it.

Image result for annies holiday quilters club

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax