The Cherry Box March 2020

New box review: Image result for the cherry box subscription

Today its The Cherry Box: This is a paper crafting box. I make cards and other paper crafts so I thought I would try this box out.

I do not remember the exact price but I know its over 30 dollars.

Here is a link to my unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXdj4z40n0M

What was in my box? 
  1. Dylusions shimmer spray 
  2. Jane Davenport Squid Ink Hybrid Inkpad 
  3. My Prima Planner Paper Pockets (4 in pack) 
  4. Our House Frames and Tags 
  5. 6x6 paper pad 
  6. Stained Glass Stencil 
  7. Jane Davenport Clear stamps 
  8. Ephemera Pack

Thoughts 
  • While a lot of these products are nice, it would have been nicer if ideas were included as to what to do with some of the items. 
  • I sadly also do not see me using some of these things. 

Items I might use: 
  1. Certain things from Ephemera Pack (but then what do I do with the rest)? 
  2. Paper Pad 
  3. Certain Frames and tags (but then what do I do with the rest)? 

Items that are maybes: 
  1. The stamps 
  2. The spray 

Items that are nos:
  1. the pockets 
  2. the hybid ink (squid ink) (what is that anyway)? 

Final thoughts: 
I don't think this box is worth it and am canceling my subscription. As always if you think this is a box for you don't let my review hold you back try it. I will not be getting another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax