Medusa's Makeup Box October 2020

 My last Medusa's Makeup review. 








The theme: Hocus Pocus 

What was in my box? 

  1. Medusa's Makeup Setting Spray 
  2. False Eye Lashes 
  3. Love Byrd Tinted Lip Balm 
  4. Witch Lash Mascara 
  5. Coco Betty Makeup remover wipe 
Items I like: 
  1. Makeup remover wipe 
  2. lip balm 
Not crazy about the other items. This will be my last box from them for now Im just not sure if its worth the value and Im not fan of a majority of things that came in it. However if you like what you have read about so far please check out my link on the side to order from them. These boxes look like they are still available. 

Sorry about no picture or video with these Medusa reviews. I seem to be having technical difficulties 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

IPSY Bag Jan. 2021