IPSY Bag Jan. 2021

 Recently I reviewed the IPSY Welcome Bag now it is time to review the monthly bag that came with it.


Unboxing: Ipsy Jan 2021 - YouTube

What was in my bag?: 


  1. Laruce Beauty Kabuki Brush 
  2. It Cosmetics Mascara Mini sample
  3. Foxy Babe Leave in Hair Mask sample 
  4. Gold Mcfadden MD Bright Eyes Dark Circle sample 
  5. Violet Voss Single Eyeshadow in Bare it all 
Thoughts :

The products that came in this bag were nice and had MSRP worth alot more than what I paid for the bag but I am not really in love with anything. I loved the very nice zipper bag this came in! The only item I liked in the bag would be the brush but its value is $30. I would hate to ruin this brush too. 

Final thoughts: 
 Im going to let you be the judge on if you get this bag or not. For me I dont love it. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box