Annie's Creative Woman Kit of the month club

Another unboxing: now I am trying Annie's Creative woman kit of the month club. Image result for annie's creative woman

View the unboxing here: https://youtu.be/EgLbmmOZ4Rg

Each month Annie's sends you a craft kit to try and make. I bought this at a discount paying over 6 dollars for a subscription I think is about $20.

What was in there? 
It came in an evelope
  1. A kit to make a birdhouse cottage. 
  2. Kit contained all supplies needed to make it. 
  3. Direction book was included. 

Thoughts: 
I like the idea of this kit club! It could be fun. This months kit I don't see me making. that is why I did not open it. I will have to figure out what to do with it.

Final verdict: 
I think in this kit club it seems like you get your moneys worth. I would totally try it again. At this time though I had to cancel the subscription because I don't have the funds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax