Annie's Creative Quilters Fabric Club

Trying Annie's Creative Quilters Fabric Club today. Image result for annie's creative quilters fabric club



my unboxing can be seen here: https://youtu.be/-SCUG-Avgz4

I bought this box because it was on sale. I paid $6 for it but I don't remember how much it was in change, so we will say I paid over 6 for it.

I was really disappointed in this box. It was not what I expected. I expected fabric but I also expected extras with it.

Heres what I got: 
  1. a basic stitches booklet 
  2. a paper about viewing free videos 
  3. Tonga Spa day collection fabric (5 pieces look to be in the package) 

Thoughts: 
 I do not see me using any of this and I do not think it was worth it for the price. Even though there are 5 pieces of fabric they do not seem very think or big.

Final verdict:
 I have canceled this box. I think normally its over 30 dollars for this subscription. That is not worth it. I can not recommend this box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax