Yarn Crush September 2019

Trying another new box!

Yarn Crush : Here is the link to my unboxing: https://youtu.be/CSzEiJl5eo0

Items in the box 
  1. Hanks of Lichen and Lace in Rustic Heater (3 Hanks) 
  2. Yarniverse Magazine September 2019 
  3. Yarn Crush Roller Ball and Highlighter Combo Pen 












Thoughts: 
As someone who is starting to do more yarn crafts I was very excited to try this subscription box but was disappointed in it. 

  • I had chosen surprise me for the box I was sent the natural set, however I do not like the colors. 
  • The fact that the Hanks are also 100% wool is not helpful either. 
  • In the magazine you get patterns for a hat, mitts, 2 pillows, 3 socks. 
  • That's a nice amount of patterns but unfortunately I don't love any of them. 
  • Enough yarn is include to make only certain products depending on weather you want to knit or crochet. So if you would like to make something else from the book you have to find other yarn. 

Final thoughts
  • In total I paid 29.99 for this box. I got it with a coupon at 15 dollars off. That is expensive. 
  • I am not impressed with anything I received. 
  • I do not think it is worth it for the price you pay. I thought there would be more stuff in it for the price. 
  • I canceled my subscription and am not getting anymore of these boxes. If the price goes drastically down then maybe but for now no.
  •  I can not recommend this box. 





Disclaimer: I bought this box all thoughts are my own. 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax