Annie's Caring Crochet Club

Another new kit!

This time I thought I would try Annie's Caring Crochet Club.

This club sends you a kit every month and you can make the items and send them to a charity if you would like.

I only am trying this kit club once because I received a coupon so I paid about 6 something for this kit.

Here is my unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlk7bt9Uq2k Its a very short video.

Items received: 
  1. Directions to make two Chemo Caps 
  2. Two Skeins of yarn 
  3. Crochet Stitch Guide 
  4. 3 Crochet Hooks 
  5. Needle 

Thoughts
  • I love the color of the yarn that was sent in the kit
  • I could see myself making these
  • Its very nice that they sent me extras. The extras were included as part of the promo that was emailed to me. There is no guarantee that you will receive the extras I got if you want to try this kit club.
  • I canceled after this one because I wasn't going to pay 19.99 a month for the kits after this.

Final verdict
If you are ok with the 19.99 price tag I say go for it. It seems like an ok kit club.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax