My Lemon Crate-September

I have reviewed this box before here on my blog.

I was happy with the 1st one I purchased I decided to get their other leftover box.

You can view my unboxing here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIvkDguZrAc

As you can see there was a lot of stuff in the box:

(In no particular order)
  1. Castile soap
  2. aloe vera
  3. white vinegar
  4. thieves cleaner
  5. olive oil
  6. hydrogen peroxide
  7. feminine wash
  8. containers
  9. soap nuts
  10. Epson salts
  11. scent booster bag
  12. recipe cards/directions
  13. empty bag
  14. essential oil samples
These items are all sent in little containers.

I know I will have fun and enjoy making these items:

1. Stain Remover
2. Feminine Wash
3. Scent Booster

Im not sure if I will make this:

1. Soap nuts bag

Final thoughts:

All in all I really liked this box but I cant justify starting a subscription to this box because o the size of the products and Im kind of not into making bath and body type of things at the moment however my taste always change.

The past boxes are a good way to try things out and I would recommend them. It is a different box where you will actually use most of the items you are provided with.

Discliamer: I purchased this box. All of my thoughts are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax