Lifeway-Keifer Product

Today I am reviewing Lowfat Plain Kefir as part of my participation in the Influenster program.

Product Info:

Lowfat Plain Kefir
32 oz
With seven to ten billion CFU’s of 10 strains of bacteria, plus ProBoost, our exclusive pair of clinically proven probiotics, Lifeway Lowfat Kefir balances your body’s ecosystem and supports digestive health and immunity – that’s 12 live and active cultures per cup. Plus, it's an excellent source of calcium, protein and it’s 99% lactose free. Lifeway Kefir is a creamy and delicious yogurt-like smoothie the whole family will enjoy.

Also available in a convenient 8 oz “grab & go” size, which is great for those on the run

LOWFAT PLAIN KEFIR
Creamy, Probiotic, Yogurt-like
Smoothie

INGREDIENTS: Pasteurized Cultured Lowfat Milk, Nonfat Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. CONTAINS MILK, GLUTEN FREE

NUTRITIONAL FACTS
SERVING SIZE 1 CUP (240mL)
SERVINGS about 4
Calories
Fat Cal
Total Fat
Sat Fat
Trans Fat
Cholesterol
Sodium
Total Carb
Sugars
Protein
110
20
2g
1.5g
0g
10mg
125mg
12g
12g
11g

Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 30%, Iron 0%,
Vitamin D 25%
My review:
This product was horrible!!! I took one sip of the product and threw it out it tasted that horrible! (When I say threw it out I mean gave it to my two cats by even they wouldnt drink it!) The product tasted just very sour and not good at all. Im not sure if a flavored product might have tasted better but this was the only product availiable at my local grocery store. The only good things about this product were its attractive packaging and easy to carry bottle.

The price of the product at my store was 3.39 which the price could have been worst but when there are better products out there at a better price it does make that seem a little high. I would not recommend wasting your money however on this terrible tasting product!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax