Skip to main content

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends

I am reviewing this product as part of the Purex Insiders program so frist I would like to thanks them for letting me review it.

Product Info: (from product website)

Post Cereals
We take great care to use wholesome ingredients to help you take great care of your whole family — and our diverse selection means there’s a Post cereal for every taste and nutritional need.
 
Honey Bunches of Oats Nutrition Information

Want even more nutrition information about your favorite Honey Bunches of Oats flavors? Learn bunches more than just what’s on the box.

 
Did You Know?

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 3/4 cup (30g)
Amount Per ServingCerealCereal with 1/2 cup Fat Free Milk
Calories120160
Calories from Fat2020
% Daily Value**
Total Fat 2g*3%3%
Saturated Fat 0.5g3%3%
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 0mg0%0%
Sodium 135mg6%8%
Potassium 55mg2%7%
Total Carbohydrate 24g8%10%
Dietary Fiber 2g8%8%
Sugars 6g
Other Carbohydrate 16g
Protein 2g

Vitamin A15%20%
Vitamin C0%0%
Calcium0%15%
Iron60%60%
Vitamin D10%25%
Thiamin25%30%
Riboflavin25%35%
Niacin25%25%
Vitamin B625%25%
Folic Acid50%50%
Vitamin B1225%35%
Phosphorus4%15%
Magnesium4%8%
Zinc2%6%
Copper2%2%
Calories2,0002,500
Total fatLess than65g80g
Saturated FatLess than20g25g
CholesterolLess than300mg300mg
SodiumLess than2,400mg2,400mg
Potassium3,500mg3,500mg
Total Carbohydrate300g375g
Dietary Fiber25g30g
Protein50g65g





My review:
I have tried this ceral before in other flavors and I enjoyed it (although I wouldnt call it one of my favorite cerals). So I was very excited to try this new ceral flavor but sadly I was disappointed. I thought these two flavor combinations tasted horrible together. It was way too sweet and just didnt taste right together.

The Packaging was nice and colorful and you would notice it when shopping in a store. Its very eye appealing. The price of this product in stores is not bad either. The company is also a well known trusted company thats why I would reccomend buying other products and other flavors of this ceral from them like their Cinamon or Honey flavors for example but overall I did not like this Coconut and Mango blend and would not reccomend the product. I think there might be some out there who would like this product blend but it was not for me.

Sweepstakes:
Im giving my readers a Sweepstakes link to acess as a thank you for being my loyal readers!
This too is provided through the purex insider program so I would like to thank them as well!
It called the tropical trio sweepstakes
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax