Soft Scrub

Today I will be reviewing several products on my blog from Soft Scrub as part of Purex Insiders. So I would like to thank them for the oppurtunity to review these products.

Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl Cleanser
Extra-thick foam clings to surfaces. Works on contact to remove tough stains, limescale and calcium build-up, soap scum and hard water deposits. Ideal for sinks, countertops, shower tiles, glass shower doors, etc. Deep cleaning formulation designed to rinse clean. 25-2/5-oz. trigger spray bottle

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Cleaner with Bleach

  • Product Results: Disinfectant, Cleaner, Eliminates Stains, Removes Dirt, Removes Grease

  • Recommended Product Application: Toilet, Shower, Multi-Purpose, Cooktops, Countertops

  • Recommended Cleaning Surface: Ceramic, Porcelain, Food Preparation Surfaces, Multi-Surface, Stainless Steel

  • Surfaces Not Recommended: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Porous Surfaces, Marble

  • Scent: Fresh

  • Health Facts: Anti-Bacterial, Ammonia-Free


  • Frist for all of the products I would like to say I like the way the bottle is set up where you can use it upside down. They were all easy to use and the capability to use it upside down makes it really convienant to get to those hard to reach spots. Also they were not messy to use and did not have a bad smell which I also liked. I also like how each bottle was a different color so you knew which product was which. The products really do what they promise and because of that I would recommend them! There are many soft scrub products and I cant wait to try them all because trying these products made me a fan (and I would suggest that my readers try them too). The price for these products are good to because you get a good quality product that actually works for a resonable price so I would highly recommend these Soft Scrub Products.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

    20 Mule Team Borax