Lean Treats

Today I am reviewing Lean Treats dog treats

Heres Product Info:
Lean Treats for Dogs, are great for rewarding dogs for good behavior because they won't cause weight gain. Dog treats are available in multiple sizes for different sized dogs. Because they are low fat, NutriSentials Lean Treats do not interfere with your pet's weight management.

Feautures:
Resealable zipper pouch
treats are made with real skinless Chicken
bite size pieces for portion control

Where to buy:
At your Veternarian's office or online.


My review:
This product was fantastic! My dog loved these treats! The packaging they come in is a nice color and very eye appealing and the treats themselves are a nice size for carrying around and using easily. I of course dont know how this product tasted because my dog was the one doing the tasting but form her reaction I would assume these treats were very good. I also liked how these treats of high quality and very benificial for my dog. I would highly recommend this excellent product.



I would like to thank Kim from vetdepot for letting me review this product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax