SoyJoy Bar (Blueberry)

Recently I received a SOYJOY Bar (Blueberry flavor) through the Influenster VoxBox Program and I would like to tell you about it. The Product was not that great. I dont like blueberry but I tried it anyway. I thought it was gross. I did look at the price in the grocery store its not bad.

Here is the info about the product:
SOYJOY is:

-All natural and gluten free
-Made with real fruit and ground whole soybeans
-130 - 140 calories, 2 - 4 grams of fiber, and 4 grams of protein
-Completely free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and chemical additives
-Made with non-GMO soybeans
-Available in 7 great flavors: Apple Walnut, Banana, Berry, Blueberry, Mango Coconut, Pineapple, and Strawberry


Where to Buy


Online at our e-store on our website, Amazon, Drugstore.com
Major stores that currently carry an assortment of SOYJOY bars are A&P, Albertsons, BiLo, Duane Reade, Giant Eagle, Giant Landover, Hannaford, HyVee, Kmart, Kroger, Sprout's, Publix, Safeway, Stop n Shop, SuperValu, ShopRite, Winn Dixie

Suggested retail price is $0.99 - $1.29

I think I would try another flavor of this product. I would recommend it for the price and if your a person who loves these kind of bars too I think this is a product for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax