Sweet and Simple Grapefruit Lavender Bath Salts from Desiderio Gallery

So this is my first product review! I recieved a sample of Grapefruit Lavender Bath Salt from Desiderio Gallery. The packaging they sent the sample in was great (a little round tin) which made it easy to cary. When I opened the the tin I was surprised about how blue the salts were and I thought the smell was ok not one of my favorites but I thought I would try the frangerace for something new and I am glad I did because I thought the product was awesome when I used it in the bath the water felt great it felt almost soft and there was no sticky residue or blue marks at all left on the bottom of my tub so that was great. I enjoyed using this product very much and would highly recomend it.

I would also like to give you some information about this company: The Desiderio Gallery is "a woman-owned small business in western Montana offering select art, handmade gifts, design expertise, and marketing services".
"We believe beautiful design should be affordable. Unlike traditional art galleries, Desiderio stocks handmade treasures on consignment and works with third-party sellers to bring you an assortment of unique gifts.
We accept products made in the U.S. or Canada from third-party sellers on a portfolio basis. Your listing is free for 6 months. To learn more, please check out our "Sell Your Stuff" page."

Location:

366 Tristan River Lane

Deer Lodge, MT 59722



Twitter:

@DesiGallery



Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/desideriogallery"

(info from their website)

I would also like to provid you with more info about the product itself because The Desiderio Gallery is having a giveaway on their website for this product and I encourage all of you to enter!
Their bottles come in three sizes, so they will be offering a giveaway drawing for three bottles. The only requirement is that in order to participate, entrants must visit our web page at www.desideriogallery.com and sign up for our mailing list. We will draw at the end of September.
Sweet and Simples bath salts are made in small batches by a college student from Philipsburg, Mont. She uses organic and natural ingredients, essential oils and tub-safe dyes. They contain no harsh chemicals or preservatives. She hand-labels everything and uses two basic sizes of corked glass bottle and pint canning jars, so the packaging is reusable and recyclable.

Like I said before its a great product and a great company and I would like to thank Kate Schwab from the Desiderio Gallery for letting me sample and review this product!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smartass & Sass Sassiest So Far Special Edition Box

20 Mule Team Borax