Pinchme Box

This is a box of free samples.

You can view my unboxing here: https://youtu.be/gMVR58CoypI

The box was very hard to get open but I liked the look of it very cute. (The blue one).







What was in my box?: 
  1. Four ads for various items three of which were for things in the box. There will two coupons only one I will most likely use. 
  2. Lumify Eye redness relieve eye drops: It is a sample size bottle I do not think I will use it.
  3. Native Deodorant: Coconut and vanillia scent , its tiny only .35 oz. Will most likely keep and used this one. 
  4. Can of Fancy Fest Gourmet Naturals: Natural Wild Alaskan Samon and shrimp recipe This will come in handy! One of my cats I know will enjoy this very much. 
Thoughts on box: 
It was free. That's always good but was not impressed so don't think I will try this site again. Not to mention that this site doesn't work for me anymore.

Would I recommend it? 

If you want to try a free box go for it the next one should be offered around the 12th. I however would not recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old El Paso Dinner for two: Spotlight Post

IPSY Welcome Bag Jan. 2021

Purex Campaign